Friday, July 01, 2005

Lazy to continue typing those 7 day happen on ShenZhen and Hong kong thing. Conclusion for those 7 day thing is fun I enjoy shopping and exchange with those 2 place, but 7 day also kanna scolding from Huang Lao shi. Holiday finish must start to pull up my sock and study.

Today no school for us (M&D ppl), we have been invited to perform at suntec for those MOE ppl and Bill Gate. I believe it, today Bill Gate come to Singapore to launch a website(I think is about MOE website ba!!!) A lot of News reporter come. We feel proud that we have been invited, is a very special moment for us.

Although it seems like those 2 dance look like very successful, MOE people have praised us but I don't think so. I was unlucky, my flower dropped on the floor at the ending part of the racial harmony dance. My hand and selene fighting larx and.... I feel demoralize after dropping the flower, I bring dishonour to Regent sEc because am so called the person who drop the flower.(I know someone wanted to blame me infornt of the M&D ppl but they never said it out)

This few day I must really Thank Nancy, she try to cheer me up, fen xi the problem for me and many more. at my blog I would like to thank her again!!!
THANK YOU!!! NANCY!!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:33 PM