Friday, July 08, 2005
Today I made an effort to wake up early in the morning. I reach bus interchange before 7a.m but I was almost late for school. The reason why I late for school is because, the Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange having a upgrading project. The project cause obstuction in the bus interchange, that is why this few days I kept on late another reason is we only have one service line and the bus did not come in every 5 min. Everyone must try to aboard the bus by 7.10 if not will be late for school, and some times am those unlucky ones can't manage to board the bus and I will the late comer.
Today after school, one of the discipline mistress saw me, talk to me. She give a suggestion, she suggested if am going to be late, instead of waiting for bus, walking to school. Told her if what happen I can't manage to board the bus, this month what for spending my money in buying bus concession. She can't answer back.
I still think that the punishment of suspendsion is too harsh for any other student who are late for school. I wish that the school discipline group can change this rule. What if the student everyday late for school is he or she will be suspended. If that is the case must he or she stay at home and study.
Today after school, one of the discipline mistress saw me, talk to me. She give a suggestion, she suggested if am going to be late, instead of waiting for bus, walking to school. Told her if what happen I can't manage to board the bus, this month what for spending my money in buying bus concession. She can't answer back.
I still think that the punishment of suspendsion is too harsh for any other student who are late for school. I wish that the school discipline group can change this rule. What if the student everyday late for school is he or she will be suspended. If that is the case must he or she stay at home and study.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:03 AM

