Saturday, July 02, 2005
Today went to my official last Horizon dance lesson, after today I will be taking 20 Weeks leave to study my O level. My dance Exam is at 10 or 11 Dec, and my last O level paper is at 23th Nov, less then 2 week to finish learning all my Barwork and Centerwork....
After Horizon class Bere, Michelle, Tiffany and I went to Bugis to catch War Of The World. That show is Awesome worth us paying $9.50 ticket price to watch. After the show we went back to Lot 1 to have our dinner and then we went back home after our dinner. Waiting for "Fantastic Four" and "Bug Me Not" at this month.
After Horizon class Bere, Michelle, Tiffany and I went to Bugis to catch War Of The World. That show is Awesome worth us paying $9.50 ticket price to watch. After the show we went back to Lot 1 to have our dinner and then we went back home after our dinner. Waiting for "Fantastic Four" and "Bug Me Not" at this month.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:12 PM

