Thursday, July 07, 2005

What the hell of Regent Sec school doing!!!! Is our education teaching method cause the problem or is the school problem???

I was been late for school for 4 times in this week, and I don't mean it to be late for school!!! The school just suspended me for the reason of coming late to school. When is this stupid rules started??? I thought suspension is for those people commit any severe offence then in house-suspension or in school-suspension. Late coming is not that serious offence and I think this punishment is too harsh on any others student. Am a repeat student, I came back is for studying not come back for punishment. Whole day been banned for into my class, never learn any thing, only follow a teacher to lesson by lesson, and I miss out those important lessons.

The school just carried out the punishment without telling, inform or warn the whole school that they will start this rule from this term on ward. THIS SCHOOL REALLY SUCK!!!!

After this incident made me more piss off with the School. Other than M&D I don't have any good memory in Regent Sec. Totally Nothing!!! I hate this school, I wish I could leave this school as soon as possible!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:30 AM