Sunday, July 10, 2005
Yesterday went out with Bere they all to Seoul garden. Eat until like stomach like going to bust..... We take too much food must finish most of them then can leave if not will be fine by the Seoul garden people. (Hao Xin Ku!!!) ^(T_T)^
After Seoul Garden we Zhu Zhu, Kai Xun they all go Cineleisure and play arcade. Air hockey play until my hand ache. I finally know how to do Initial D that Piao Yi in Daytona USA and I finally Win Zhu Zhu...
Yesterday I meet one of my friend Jeremy, he become more handsome then last time. Maybe is after NS i feel that he got more nan ren wei and more gentleman then last time.
Bere and Me wanted to watch Fantastic Four but leen need to go home. Then ended up went back home early(actually not early 11 plus). Want to stay overnight at Leen house but leen don't want to so liu wo men.
After Seoul Garden we Zhu Zhu, Kai Xun they all go Cineleisure and play arcade. Air hockey play until my hand ache. I finally know how to do Initial D that Piao Yi in Daytona USA and I finally Win Zhu Zhu...
Yesterday I meet one of my friend Jeremy, he become more handsome then last time. Maybe is after NS i feel that he got more nan ren wei and more gentleman then last time.
Bere and Me wanted to watch Fantastic Four but leen need to go home. Then ended up went back home early(actually not early 11 plus). Want to stay overnight at Leen house but leen don't want to so liu wo men.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:15 PM

