Friday, August 12, 2005
O level Chinese result release!!!
I get a B3 and my oral is distinction!!! But the thing now am concerning is to retake my Chinese to get a A2 or don't retake and focus on other subject. Before the result come out I have already decide not to retake, now alot of ppl get B3 and I also get a distinction for my chi oral.
My brain fall into chaos for the time being, in this few day I must really consider and come out a final decision.
Nancy: Thanks for your patient answer all my morning call and craps... (HaHaha....)
I get a B3 and my oral is distinction!!! But the thing now am concerning is to retake my Chinese to get a A2 or don't retake and focus on other subject. Before the result come out I have already decide not to retake, now alot of ppl get B3 and I also get a distinction for my chi oral.
My brain fall into chaos for the time being, in this few day I must really consider and come out a final decision.
Nancy: Thanks for your patient answer all my morning call and craps... (HaHaha....)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:40 PM

