Thursday, November 10, 2005
Pain!!! Pain!!!~~~
My left side Jaw infection~~~~ Early in the morning, lucky got Nancy accompany me to see doctor, if not I will be very lonely. The doctor told me that very few people will have this type of mouth jaw infection. Before she told me was mouth jaw infection I thought I have Wisdom tooth.(lucky not wisdom tooth) She told me if 5 days still not recover, I must go back to her then transfer me to go dental.
She told me to eat soft and liquid food for a week. Must let my jaw to relax and rest. no more chewing of those tasty food.(is it the god think that my mouth is too hyper active so want me to rest!?!?!)
This also good to me I can use this time to diet. Soft and liquid food sound like those bland foods~~~ (I miss all my favourites food!!!) ^(T_T)^ sob~~sob~~
Another thing is I want to complain that female doctor give me so many medicine to eat!!! Evertime must eat 5 tables in one time (I hate to eat medicine!!! I can take injection but not medicine)
This week can call me Ms Jay Chou! When I speak, but my mouth cannot open too big must keep it small. Cannot smile, cannot talk or laugh too much must relax~~~ I was so unfortunate to get this type of infection in my very important area(mouth)~~~
My left side Jaw infection~~~~ Early in the morning, lucky got Nancy accompany me to see doctor, if not I will be very lonely. The doctor told me that very few people will have this type of mouth jaw infection. Before she told me was mouth jaw infection I thought I have Wisdom tooth.(lucky not wisdom tooth) She told me if 5 days still not recover, I must go back to her then transfer me to go dental.
She told me to eat soft and liquid food for a week. Must let my jaw to relax and rest. no more chewing of those tasty food.(is it the god think that my mouth is too hyper active so want me to rest!?!?!)
This also good to me I can use this time to diet. Soft and liquid food sound like those bland foods~~~ (I miss all my favourites food!!!) ^(T_T)^ sob~~sob~~
Another thing is I want to complain that female doctor give me so many medicine to eat!!! Evertime must eat 5 tables in one time (I hate to eat medicine!!! I can take injection but not medicine)
This week can call me Ms Jay Chou! When I speak, but my mouth cannot open too big must keep it small. Cannot smile, cannot talk or laugh too much must relax~~~ I was so unfortunate to get this type of infection in my very important area(mouth)~~~
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:57 PM

