Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Second day at the charlet very sian!!!! My whole body still aching!!!
Today maple was down for whole day and I didn't know about it!!! Me so blur blur go to the len shop at downtown east wanted to play maple. When I login in the computer then I realize, maple is under maintance. Cannot refund, cannot past my time to my brother. Wasting my money!!! Nothing to do now writing my blog for this past few day.....
SIAN~~~~
Today maple was down for whole day and I didn't know about it!!! Me so blur blur go to the len shop at downtown east wanted to play maple. When I login in the computer then I realize, maple is under maintance. Cannot refund, cannot past my time to my brother. Wasting my money!!! Nothing to do now writing my blog for this past few day.....
SIAN~~~~
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:33 AM

