Sunday, November 27, 2005

Shit my whole ache until I need to apply yoko yoko. Nobody inform me need to bring track shoes or shoes. I just wear slipper for my charlet. When Huang Lao Shi ask us to go outside which is the empty road to dance, I was so panic!!! I can't find any shoes to wear. Lucky got Xue Qi lend me her shoes, so I no need to suffer the pain from me leg.

After 1 p.m I go for my lunch by myself.... (lonely~!~!~!) 3 plus then start my hip hop dance. Nobody would like to teach me the dance step...... Before I get upset, I try to convince myself by thinking a happy way. I puck up my courage and start to ask people for help.
Everything will have first time, I must give in my very best in this chingay and March performance.

I hope you guys can encourage and support me!!!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:56 PM