Saturday, November 19, 2005
A tired Day!!!!!
Cloudy day, Is good day for wedding. WAke up late at 8 a.m plus. Rush to nancy house to make-up and styling hair. Nancy just like a magician, turn me to another person. After she help me put on make-up, I look more cheerful and confidence!!! (Sound a bit over!!!)
LAte Late!!! Very LaTe!!! Rush to Min Min House, lucky the Groom haven't come yet. She look so pretty, I almost can't recognize her. Today first time to be bridemaid, at first I look very blur but soon use to it.
Today Then I find out that I still have traditional mind set. Going to marry then will have Sex with my life partner is very important to me. I won't have shotgun marriage. Shotgun marriage everything need to rush and do, cannot slowly enjoy the process of preparation of wedding.
I really hope and need "a Person" dote me, after I went to Yu Min Wedding Day.
Another tiring coming on tuesday.
Thanks Nancy for helping me to turn into a pretty girl for one day!!!(Tues dun forget~~~Wahahahaha!!!)
O level going to finish on this coming tuesday, any jobs to intro me!!!!!!
Cloudy day, Is good day for wedding. WAke up late at 8 a.m plus. Rush to nancy house to make-up and styling hair. Nancy just like a magician, turn me to another person. After she help me put on make-up, I look more cheerful and confidence!!! (Sound a bit over!!!)
LAte Late!!! Very LaTe!!! Rush to Min Min House, lucky the Groom haven't come yet. She look so pretty, I almost can't recognize her. Today first time to be bridemaid, at first I look very blur but soon use to it.
Today Then I find out that I still have traditional mind set. Going to marry then will have Sex with my life partner is very important to me. I won't have shotgun marriage. Shotgun marriage everything need to rush and do, cannot slowly enjoy the process of preparation of wedding.
I really hope and need "a Person" dote me, after I went to Yu Min Wedding Day.
Another tiring coming on tuesday.
Thanks Nancy for helping me to turn into a pretty girl for one day!!!(Tues dun forget~~~Wahahahaha!!!)
O level going to finish on this coming tuesday, any jobs to intro me!!!!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:22 PM

