Saturday, December 17, 2005

Yesterday, I took LRT back home got a weird shu shu come into the train. He trying to push his luck. I trying to have a distance with him, but he keep on moving towards me where this is no more space for me to move, where are some space in fornt of him. I move back, he move together with me. Angry sia!!! Really no space liao!!!!! Still stand so near, at that time I really want to shout at that weird uncle. There was a couple also make me very angry. When they saw me so angry about that stupid uncle, they still can laugh and smile to me!!! Lucky my house only got one stop before lot 1 station.

Today I got not much feel to watch 5566 concert, really very tried this whole week tml still need to wake up early in the morning to go simei for padma dance... Sianzzz.....
5566 concert better put up a nice show, if not I will keep on complain and nagging about their concert.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:06 AM