Friday, December 16, 2005
Yesterday, meet Aunty Audris go eat... WE go citylink do some shopping... I watch a pair of snowflake ear earring... so nice man~~~ and I bought it for myself, we continue shopping around. I watch a shop selling silver accessories, that shop look very grand. All the salegirl wear their uniform smartly, I like one of the salegirl. She gave me a very friendly smile, the way she talk very genki neh!!! Is like if I never buy anything from there I will feel very guilty. Lucky Audris did buy a necklace, so I'm save not feeling any guiltiness... Inside there I saw a snowflake pendant, but I must wait for my pay to come 1st... I will buy that pendant to match will my earring... Plz god I beg you don't let it sold out!!! I really want to buy!!!
Always end of the year I can collect snowflake things~~~ Summer is camo print~~~
Always end of the year I can collect snowflake things~~~ Summer is camo print~~~
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:58 AM

