Sunday, January 08, 2006

Rain heavily through out the day... Thanks to god!!!
Today no Mrt train in the morning... Want to sleep in the bus also cannot the bus too shaky. Thank Leonard!!! For sms me to keep me away from boredness. Today didn't dance much!!! (*happy*) until now haven't see our Dance Horizon hua che~~~ (Qi Dai!!!) thank PeiLing Jie de super funny praying and really work that rain whole day... (A bit over~~~)
Today I feel very sick, head like very heavy. When I got break time or free time I will take a nap.

Dear peepz... Weather is bad!!! drink more water, have a good rest. At night cover more blanket!!! Really must take care!!!

To Nan:
This year 3rd year of CYN can go your house??? I miss your mother's dishes. I will get all those Alummi, and some juniors to your house. This is the only time we can gather together, I think it had become a annual event. Hahaha...

To Tiffany: I also want to go ur house!!! contact me whether we can go??? Are u going back Regent at CYN eve, eve to help them??? I think they need our help...

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:34 PM