Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Today put my hp to silent mode!!! Things just happen silently!!! My mother called me several times and I didn't notice it at all... My sis in SP just wanted to have lunch with her friend in their school canteen. They only took their wallet and leave their bags at the table. After they bought their food back, they realize their bags have been stolen by someone... (lucky laptop did not stolen) I pity my sister, the effort she put in her project already gone have to redo again, just because those greedy people...
Peeps be careful when u are outside!!! Don't leave bags behide!!! Someone must take care of bags if not things might happen on YOU!!!
What should I do!!! I must faster buy a mp3 and return back her mp3 for her project purpose... What other things I can help her?!?!?!
Peeps be careful when u are outside!!! Don't leave bags behide!!! Someone must take care of bags if not things might happen on YOU!!!
What should I do!!! I must faster buy a mp3 and return back her mp3 for her project purpose... What other things I can help her?!?!?!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:12 PM

