Sunday, January 15, 2006

Today Shopping alone also quite fun. Today I saw SUN YAN ZI at Wisma!!! I went into a shop to hunt for my CNY clothes, I felt that a lot of people looking at my direction. Then I realize Yan Zi is just beside me... She wear until very casal, racerback with a jeans and a pair of giltter slipper plus a cap on it... (look like a common people then an artist) She got 2 of her friend accompany her shopping... I was so envy about her. She got people to accompany not like me, shopping alone. She can ask her friend for comment...
I didn't follow her, I was too tired plus I very hungry. After Chingay still need to stay back and spray and paint the shoes... Morning didn't had my breakfast, then went to Chingay practise. Chingay plus March Concert practise make me very busy and tired!!! Really no time for me to shopping at all...

All My Dear Friends!!!
March concert must come and support me!!! This up-coming Dance Horizon concert, is my very 1st time dance Hip Hop!!! Must come and support me!!! Must Buy Ticket from me!!! Don't ask me for free ticket... (ps: Hope u guys can buy flower for me when you all come and watch the concert!!! U all should know what flower I like~~~ Hehehe...)

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:13 PM