Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yesterday go colour my hair with Nan!!! Nan want her Ipod nano so much sai~~~ I also want my muvo V200 Mp3 too leh~~~ If my mother buy for me I will be so happy sia~~~
Buying her Nano, made my appointment with my mother best friend late and rain heavily. Lucky when we reach there, that auntie still doing other people hair. Lucky Lucky sia!!!
I dun wish my hair colour so ming sian, if not my black hair start to glow it will be very ugly, nature brown hehehehe...... That auntie so good help me dye my eyebrown. (same colour with my hair) I do my hair for 6 hours... Tired and cold over there... Her saloon very cool, is at home sia~~~ At first I thought it will be very low class saloon, but she prove me wrong. Her skill was super good, got her very personal saloon in one of her room!!! It make Nan and I so Man Yi... We start to Zi Lian kept on taking photo of ourselves... (ps: Nan like the Mos burger that coffee shake, which I intro to her... never eat in the morning just drink that I feel so full)

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:23 PM