Saturday, February 11, 2006
Today is a day to let Huang Lao Shi to see the entire 7 dance for the April concert. Today I didn't manage to dance well, kept on forgetting the steps and kept on smiling non-stop. (I know I look stupid) Everyone is like panicking is like today is the Dance Exam, kept on looking at each other. I think is too rush, didn't have much time for practicing. Maybe is the Chingay Parade making us so busy and many people falling sick and I was the one of them.
After that "Dance Exam" We went to watch Dance Ensemble Singapore concert at Victoria theatre. This time round they really impress me a lot. Normally I don't like their style at all I find it very boring for me. I enjoy this concert a lot. Stress sia~~~ we must really put up a good show at this up coming April concert.
Suddenly I was been inform that I need take over Shu Hui place for tomorrow Chingay at Kovan. I planned to stay at home to slack at home watching VCDs, now my plans was been disturbed. Sad!!!
After that "Dance Exam" We went to watch Dance Ensemble Singapore concert at Victoria theatre. This time round they really impress me a lot. Normally I don't like their style at all I find it very boring for me. I enjoy this concert a lot. Stress sia~~~ we must really put up a good show at this up coming April concert.
Suddenly I was been inform that I need take over Shu Hui place for tomorrow Chingay at Kovan. I planned to stay at home to slack at home watching VCDs, now my plans was been disturbed. Sad!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:55 PM

