Saturday, February 18, 2006
Yesterday rain heavily which cause LRT breakdown, flooding everywhere. I dress myself up to look more hip-hop and I success. I know what to wear on the April concert. Although I got umbrella the stupid heavily rain wet my whole pants. I went back to Regent I heard bad things about M&D. Why??? Every time I went back school, cannot heard some good things about what M&D have did to make us proud. I so disappointed by the M&D guys. . I really don't wish to see them spoiling our name. That’s what we have spent lots of time and effort to build up M&D to the top CCA's and names in Regent sec. I the most important thing is Huang Lao Shi cannot leave this Regent sec, if not M&D really will finish!!!
After have a talk with Huang Lao Shi, Mei Ling Tiffany and Edmund, how to help M&D then I went for my Class 5-2 (2005) outing. I was late about 1 hour. I felt so guilty, but they didn’t blame me at all. We went to eat Swensen near Heeren. I cannot eat fried things or chicken stuff, so sad!!! I choose fish bake rice and I also order banana boat, I love to eat Swensen "Yam". No movie for us at orchard so we went back to Lot 1 and watch movie. We watch "The Fog", although it was a horror movie, but it not scary at all. The movie is quite lame; all because of a stupid contact and kill a lot of people.
My pant spoil again, I thought I could take cab back home but the zip spoil my purse get locked inside the pant.
Noh hope you can be my poly classmate again, so that you can drive me there.
After have a talk with Huang Lao Shi, Mei Ling Tiffany and Edmund, how to help M&D then I went for my Class 5-2 (2005) outing. I was late about 1 hour. I felt so guilty, but they didn’t blame me at all. We went to eat Swensen near Heeren. I cannot eat fried things or chicken stuff, so sad!!! I choose fish bake rice and I also order banana boat, I love to eat Swensen "Yam". No movie for us at orchard so we went back to Lot 1 and watch movie. We watch "The Fog", although it was a horror movie, but it not scary at all. The movie is quite lame; all because of a stupid contact and kill a lot of people.
My pant spoil again, I thought I could take cab back home but the zip spoil my purse get locked inside the pant.
Noh hope you can be my poly classmate again, so that you can drive me there.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:47 AM

