Wednesday, March 29, 2006
I bought a new laptop... IBM T60... I love this laptop!!! I carry it around with seen the day I bought it… hehehehe... so sorry to Nan and Wenqi I took so long to send u guys the pictures… I really busy for the past few days, in Poly and dance stuff… once again sorry to u guys…
I was lucky to have Nan and Wenqi. Nan my guardian angel gave me lots of advice which is very useful in some ways... Wenqi you know really master Xie Zhi skill, nagging but also useful to me too... I will try to change. Thanks for u all presents... I like very much...
I don't need a lot of friends, what I need to have is Good Friend...
I was lucky to have Nan and Wenqi. Nan my guardian angel gave me lots of advice which is very useful in some ways... Wenqi you know really master Xie Zhi skill, nagging but also useful to me too... I will try to change. Thanks for u all presents... I like very much...
I don't need a lot of friends, what I need to have is Good Friend...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:12 AM

