Monday, March 20, 2006

My handphone got stolen at last Thursday when my family and I go to Genting. That night I have a quarrel with my parent. I went back to hotel we stay. I think the whole family go on a holiday should be staying happy at all time. That is why I ask my sister they all to go for a bowling game. I walk the lane alone and I think the gang of Malaysian pickpockets aim me for sometimes. They bang into me; I faster check my pockets whether I lost anything. There is nothing that I can do to them when I realize I lost my phone.
I was sad... The whole trip become so unpleasant for me and my family member… My parents blame me. I not only lost the phone itself, I even lost the sweet memory that I have. This month salary was not enough for me to buy a new phone. Must wait till next month salary come then I can buy. This month I really need think twice before I buy things.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 7:03 PM