Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My sixth sense was so accurate. At 13/03/2006, I dream of my friend sending an mms to me her newborn baby picture. In the afternoon, I message her, the thing I had dream. I told her before she going to give birth in hospital must message and tell me. She told me that her doctor predicts her baby will coming to this world around 27th of this month. Just now, early morning I receive her message that she is in hospital in pain now...
My mother so superstitions do not allow me to go hospital and see her. Giving birth is so painful... She is in pain now she will still remember to message me and tell me that she is in pain now going to give birth... If I am the one to give birth, I will not remember to message anyone.
Her daughter will join our Aries family...

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:11 AM