Friday, March 24, 2006


This year I pass my birthday very simple. I celebrate with my family and relative together at home... I like the cake and the atmosphere was very Wen xin...Although afternoon I begged some of my friends to go out with me and celebrate but ended up no one willing to accompany me...
But yesterday I have my group of best friend (Nancy, Tiffany, Wen Qi and Yao Sheng) and I go Bukit Pangjang Plaza cafe cartel... Opps~~~ I and Wen Qi did something wrong... and cause Loretta friend to be angry... We wrote a note to apologize don't know will he accept???
This is my last year to be teens. Next year onward I'm a Adult le~~~ This year I really will treasure it!!!
I have 3 wishes!!! 1 of them needs determination another need fate last is let the god decide...

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:46 PM