Monday, March 06, 2006

Today went to Singapore Poly to appeal the course I want, but I realize every courses in all Polytechnic cut off point very low almost 20 and below. I cannot appeal to Business Information Technology; I need at least 16 to appeal into the course. I was so disappointed and I just walk out of the place and gone for my work.
Yesterday I heard my sister said Economics in Logistics Management is a very tough module for me. I really must work hard in my English because it really needs to do a lot of writing. No slack are allow to me.
Another thing that is making me worried is my English. Within this 3 year I must get a C6 and above, so that I can get Logistics Management Diploma Cert. I afraid I cannot make it. I Hope my grandparent, God can bless me to get an English C6 and above and I can cope well in Logistics Management.

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 8:10 PM