Thursday, April 13, 2006

4 days 3 night NP F.O.C from 10th to 13th April 2006

Day 1
Actually I am from NAGA due to NAGA over population I was been chosen to go to other house. TITAN!!! At 1st I was sad to leave NAGA because over there got a lot of handsome boy... Boring day!!! Admin work and learning the house cheer make me feel like booking out... The food they gave us to eat is from bad to worse... dry not tasty at all... Whole day was so boring only the night walk was interesting to me... Movie time, the horror movie they played all I had watched before.

Day 2
Whole day playing game only the NP waterfall is nice... lucky the time is not enough almost of the people no need to go up the butter field. The game we play on that day all is dirty and smelly game so disgusting...

Day 3
Day 3 was Favorite day among this 4-day 3 night F.O.C camp. Whole day activities all is water game. Morning we play "Pian Shui" water war, the role I play in this game for my house was shooter... Super cool!!! Use water gun to attack other house people.

Afternoon we went to swimming pool to play those game related to water sport. I volunteer to play a game that water polo combines with netball skills. I am the goalkeeper. Titan loses Prometuse in the first game, but we win Naga.

After the dinner, we went to the Convention Hall for Campfire night. I like the ending part, which is the prom night. I roughly know what in clubbing is like what.
I dance all night long. The camp Chief announces no light off tonight. We people go around to sabotage those people went to sleep with toothpaste, chili sauce, power etc.
I myself did not sleep more then 1 hour.

Day 4
Going to break camp everyone, was tired and no one can bear to leave. We just build up the bond together. After the mass dance, our group leaders start to cry, we saw it and our eyes also start running with water.

In this NP F.O.C, I did attract wrong attention from some people. Why I was so unlucky!!! I fall sick next day...

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:17 PM