Wednesday, April 19, 2006
I addicted to shopping. Yesterday I feel so boring after work and I do not want to go home so early, so I ask my sister to go shopping me. We went to Marina Square; the place was so big that we did not manage to complete walking the whole building... Today was my very first time try out cafe gelare waffle with ice cream (cookies and cream) and tiramisu...
Today my sister and I bought a jean. My jean cost about $38, which looks like one of the Levi Jeans design. Went to Puma shop, I wanted to buy a belt. The belt very nice but that design only got S or M size no L!!! Cost only $38!!! I also want to buy a Puma Wallet only cost me $19, but the colour I want no more stock... Why I so "lucky"~!~!~!~ The things I want either no stock or don't have my size...
Later after my work, I will get my Samsung D500C phone... Finally, I will get a phone really call a phone, really can bring out, no longer need to bring that antique phone anymore...
I'm a Shopping Queen always said I don't have money or I'm Broke!!!
Today my sister and I bought a jean. My jean cost about $38, which looks like one of the Levi Jeans design. Went to Puma shop, I wanted to buy a belt. The belt very nice but that design only got S or M size no L!!! Cost only $38!!! I also want to buy a Puma Wallet only cost me $19, but the colour I want no more stock... Why I so "lucky"~!~!~!~ The things I want either no stock or don't have my size...
Later after my work, I will get my Samsung D500C phone... Finally, I will get a phone really call a phone, really can bring out, no longer need to bring that antique phone anymore...
I'm a Shopping Queen always said I don't have money or I'm Broke!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:13 AM

