Saturday, April 01, 2006
Today is April fool!!! But I didn't fool by anyone... After a week, the person whom I accidentally kick his "bird" during the crossfloor exercise, he kept on repeating and repeating embarrass incident in front of everybody... Why can't he just forgive me and stop embarrassing me... I dun mean to kick his "bird"... What should I do???
Today, I was praise by Ye Lao Shi in front of everyone, she said she enjoy watching me in Ah Wai Hip Hop... I was so happy but I can't express it out on my face so obviously. In Dance Horizon I'm still very green, I always tell myself to be humble and don't repeat the things I did last time... Over confident!!!
Today, was like a lucky draw session, the person who do the draw is Huang Lao Shi, but this lucky draw no ones want to get it at all because those dance he had picked needs to stay back... Today although my item I had dances need not needs to stay back, but the item needs to stay back and practise was so chu hu yi liao... Everyone was so surprise!!!
This coming Saturday concert name called "A new inspiration". This is my 1st concert in dance horizon... purely dance concert, not like the previous concerts that I have, mix with Malay dances, choirs and concert band. So exited this coming Friday I can go in to Raffles hotel, Jubilee Hall...
Today, I was praise by Ye Lao Shi in front of everyone, she said she enjoy watching me in Ah Wai Hip Hop... I was so happy but I can't express it out on my face so obviously. In Dance Horizon I'm still very green, I always tell myself to be humble and don't repeat the things I did last time... Over confident!!!
Today, was like a lucky draw session, the person who do the draw is Huang Lao Shi, but this lucky draw no ones want to get it at all because those dance he had picked needs to stay back... Today although my item I had dances need not needs to stay back, but the item needs to stay back and practise was so chu hu yi liao... Everyone was so surprise!!!
This coming Saturday concert name called "A new inspiration". This is my 1st concert in dance horizon... purely dance concert, not like the previous concerts that I have, mix with Malay dances, choirs and concert band. So exited this coming Friday I can go in to Raffles hotel, Jubilee Hall...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:36 PM

