Thursday, April 20, 2006
Yesterday bought a new phone Samsung D500C, no need to use the antique phone anymore. After I bought the Phone, I meet up with Yu min at Bukit Pangjang Plaza Swensen to chitchat. She brings her daughter along, Man Xuan. So cute, and smell so sweet. I love the baby smell. I took a lot of her funny looks... She is a noise girl; we can't really enjoy the food. We take turns to look after her and feed her.
I like to carry her but she is too fragile for me that is why I do not dare to carry her too long. Not scare of strangers; likes people to carry her at all times.
I like to carry her but she is too fragile for me that is why I do not dare to carry her too long. Not scare of strangers; likes people to carry her at all times.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:18 PM

