Monday, May 01, 2006
Friday I went to MDE camp. It was so fun I really enjoy!!! Only 77 ppl turn out... The senior feel very sad. At the camp, I know a lot of senior... I have no need to scare no people will come and teach me...
Day 1
David and I report late. Both of us are in the Arqua group. The briefing was very boring... The Buffet not nice, I only like the sotong balls... Something happen to me at the night walk... while I was waiting for my turn to go for the night walk... I don't really feel cold. However, when I go out of the Lecture Theater walk passed canteen one. I start to shiver all over with cold but he didn't feel any cold. David and I decided not to continue the night walk and walk back to the starting point. The senior lent their jacket to me, buy hot Milo for me to drink. Those senior tell me the weather is too cold, that why I shiver.
The next day my group people told me is the "things" around me that is why I feel cold. After we break camp, a senior told me that day the canteen one is full of that "things".
Day 2
We play station game. One of the game called "The butter field", but I think the game should called "Muddy Field" the senior love me so much kept on sabotage me by putting me mud on me. After the muddy field, my eye was so pain because the mud went into my eyes. Therefore, I go and wash my eye and my body. My body was clean, but we got one more game to play. Our captain ball very special, when the game master gives a alarm sound we had to lay down flat. The field was so muddy and there is a lot of mud pool after the rain. When the game was began the game suddenly change and become ruby. The guys was very violent and the girl dare not to get involves. I always play cheat, when the alarm rang, I run to the dry area.
The campfire programmed has talent time and the theme is super band. Where which and every group comes must out with something special and funny. We come out with a fusion of dance and skips. We choose the Don't Cha.
Lucky we got Qian Hui (NRA girl) she teaches us the don...t cha dance steps... I like it so much!!! (so Sexy and cool) We all won the talent time we get 1st. So sad!!! Nobody record it down...
Last Day
I go round drawing people while people in their dreamland... The SL (student leader) wanted to draw me but they cannot find me. I was hiding at the tree house. I wake up late and report late. I finally know what the sunshine shine on my buttock feeling is. Again, my SL sabotages me by pouring flour and water on my head. The flour dry and stick on to my precious hair. People laugh at me I got dandruff, I go around said I will miss you and put those flour on to their T-shirt. We won the most enthuse group, and I won the best female camper in MDE camp. All thanks to the Arqua people and Qian Hui the dance steps. Don't Cha!!!
I reach home at 6 and sleep at 7pm and wake the next morning 11a.m
Day 1
David and I report late. Both of us are in the Arqua group. The briefing was very boring... The Buffet not nice, I only like the sotong balls... Something happen to me at the night walk... while I was waiting for my turn to go for the night walk... I don't really feel cold. However, when I go out of the Lecture Theater walk passed canteen one. I start to shiver all over with cold but he didn't feel any cold. David and I decided not to continue the night walk and walk back to the starting point. The senior lent their jacket to me, buy hot Milo for me to drink. Those senior tell me the weather is too cold, that why I shiver.
The next day my group people told me is the "things" around me that is why I feel cold. After we break camp, a senior told me that day the canteen one is full of that "things".
Day 2
We play station game. One of the game called "The butter field", but I think the game should called "Muddy Field" the senior love me so much kept on sabotage me by putting me mud on me. After the muddy field, my eye was so pain because the mud went into my eyes. Therefore, I go and wash my eye and my body. My body was clean, but we got one more game to play. Our captain ball very special, when the game master gives a alarm sound we had to lay down flat. The field was so muddy and there is a lot of mud pool after the rain. When the game was began the game suddenly change and become ruby. The guys was very violent and the girl dare not to get involves. I always play cheat, when the alarm rang, I run to the dry area.
The campfire programmed has talent time and the theme is super band. Where which and every group comes must out with something special and funny. We come out with a fusion of dance and skips. We choose the Don't Cha.
Lucky we got Qian Hui (NRA girl) she teaches us the don...t cha dance steps... I like it so much!!! (so Sexy and cool) We all won the talent time we get 1st. So sad!!! Nobody record it down...
Last Day
I go round drawing people while people in their dreamland... The SL (student leader) wanted to draw me but they cannot find me. I was hiding at the tree house. I wake up late and report late. I finally know what the sunshine shine on my buttock feeling is. Again, my SL sabotages me by pouring flour and water on my head. The flour dry and stick on to my precious hair. People laugh at me I got dandruff, I go around said I will miss you and put those flour on to their T-shirt. We won the most enthuse group, and I won the best female camper in MDE camp. All thanks to the Arqua people and Qian Hui the dance steps. Don't Cha!!!
I reach home at 6 and sleep at 7pm and wake the next morning 11a.m
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 3:52 PM

