Monday, June 12, 2006
I have already ages never tag my blog le... today I just happen to lose my wallet... while I on my way home with my dardar... I drop my wallet in the 184 bus; we went to bukit panjang interchange to search for my wallet. We cannot find my precious wallet. I was so sad... my dardar is more afraid then me... He was like running here and there for me... After he runs he panting non-stop and he told me he feel like vomiting and headache... My poor silly boy, I was so touch by his action... I must also thank Loretta lending me her last $2 to me...
When I was just about to reach home... the bus, interchange people called me. Thank god!!! They found my precious wallet. After I collect my wallet and return Loretta he $2. I went back home.
I love u dardar!!! Thank you for doing so many things for me. Calm me down, trying to make me laugh while I panic. Although, your outer shell showed you are strong and man but your inner shell is a female soul. So soft-hearted... hahahahaa...
Anyway I love u!!!
When I was just about to reach home... the bus, interchange people called me. Thank god!!! They found my precious wallet. After I collect my wallet and return Loretta he $2. I went back home.
I love u dardar!!! Thank you for doing so many things for me. Calm me down, trying to make me laugh while I panic. Although, your outer shell showed you are strong and man but your inner shell is a female soul. So soft-hearted... hahahahaa...
Anyway I love u!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:52 PM

