Friday, July 28, 2006
Today I skip class... Omg what am I doing? Exam is so near, and I do not have the feeling to study. I know that I cannot continue to be like a little girl anymore. Sometimes I really do not have the motive to do anything, I just want to slack at home and lay on my comfortable bed.
Today I going to a band concert with my BF. This is my very first time go for this type of musical concert. Normally I will go for Dance concert instead of musical concert. This time round is different, Audris invited me to go.
Both of us quite scare to go out at night, plus this year have 2 7th month... Have to go home early...
Today I going to a band concert with my BF. This is my very first time go for this type of musical concert. Normally I will go for Dance concert instead of musical concert. This time round is different, Audris invited me to go.
Both of us quite scare to go out at night, plus this year have 2 7th month... Have to go home early...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:38 AM

