Friday, August 11, 2006
Today I had EIS presentation on 8a.m and I woke up on 8a.m. I woke up from a nightmare. Luckily, I had my mother to wake me up if not I will fail this module. I faster wash up and rush out; I took a taxi to school. Today, I realize the charges for taxi had increased. Extra $2 during peak hours and starting charge is at $2.50. Sad~ Sob~
After this incident, I will try not to be late again.
My presentation was well presented, I was quite piss off because the questions ask by the assessing team was not relevant to our Problem Learning 2 and very stupid. Luckily, my Lecturer did not ask any question to our PBL 2. Next semester I will not get to see my EIS Lecturer again, this is a good new for us. I do not really know the details of EIS he had taught us.
After this incident, I will try not to be late again.
My presentation was well presented, I was quite piss off because the questions ask by the assessing team was not relevant to our Problem Learning 2 and very stupid. Luckily, my Lecturer did not ask any question to our PBL 2. Next semester I will not get to see my EIS Lecturer again, this is a good new for us. I do not really know the details of EIS he had taught us.
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:08 PM

