Sunday, August 06, 2006

Today I look through all my friend's blog, especially Nancy's blog. I do not know is it because of the music or I too emotional, while I was looking at the animation of those photos that she had created. I cried. Maybe I forces too much into my studies and love where I find that I left out all my secondary school friends. I really miss you all guys!!!

I must congratulate Tiffany, the first English NP idol. Sorry Tiff, I can't make it for that day, I knew I miss out a good show that u have put up on Friday.

My Aims:
Study well and get good grades! (now must start studying~~~)
Have a good and stable relationship with Ron (13 more days to 3 month Anniversary)
Find a slot for me to catch up with my friends (Chit Chat la...)

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:32 AM