Wednesday, January 17, 2007
My Blog start to grow grass and dust lor~~~
When is my last date I up-date my blog??? Long long time ago lor~~~ Busy with my poly stuff. Project! Project! ++ Plus Project~~~ one come after another project to do!!! +++Stress+++
Really do not have much time with my beloved friend with my 5-2 classmate and Dance Mate.
After reading Bere Blog I feel like crying. *Sob* Tiffany I also remember the days we injure together, cried together, laugh together and so on. Hope Chinese New Year we can come out together. I look forward the gathering with you all. XD
Come to poly have to learn how to be Cunning and know how to protect yourself, if not will be bully by people!! Trust me!!!
When is my last date I up-date my blog??? Long long time ago lor~~~ Busy with my poly stuff. Project! Project! ++ Plus Project~~~ one come after another project to do!!! +++Stress+++
Really do not have much time with my beloved friend with my 5-2 classmate and Dance Mate.
After reading Bere Blog I feel like crying. *Sob* Tiffany I also remember the days we injure together, cried together, laugh together and so on. Hope Chinese New Year we can come out together. I look forward the gathering with you all. XD
Come to poly have to learn how to be Cunning and know how to protect yourself, if not will be bully by people!! Trust me!!!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:21 PM

