Saturday, March 10, 2007
5 year already pass...
"MaMa" you never come into my dream for the past 5 years... Today, You finally came into my dreamland and visit me. You told me you still love me and you cried immediately I wake up after you said that. Why don't you talk to me a bit longer. Will you still come to my dreamland and visit me again? I really miss you a lot~~~ Or you came here to give me some hints? If yes, I still can't understand what you trying to tell me. Please come and find me and tell me more...
"MaMa" you never come into my dream for the past 5 years... Today, You finally came into my dreamland and visit me. You told me you still love me and you cried immediately I wake up after you said that. Why don't you talk to me a bit longer. Will you still come to my dreamland and visit me again? I really miss you a lot~~~ Or you came here to give me some hints? If yes, I still can't understand what you trying to tell me. Please come and find me and tell me more...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:08 AM

