Monday, April 23, 2007
I think we have finish..
I saw him in canteen 3
I do not notice that he was in the same canteen with me
Untill my classmate told me
I do not know how to face him
My feeling fade towards him
somehow I do not know how to adapt being single alone again
Am I trying too hard in that relationship that cause him to feel stress?
However, I think he won't change until the person I want
I tired!
Lover to friend, Why do all good things come to the end
I saw him in canteen 3
I do not notice that he was in the same canteen with me
Untill my classmate told me
I do not know how to face him
My feeling fade towards him
somehow I do not know how to adapt being single alone again
Am I trying too hard in that relationship that cause him to feel stress?
However, I think he won't change until the person I want
I tired!
Lover to friend, Why do all good things come to the end
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:52 PM

