Saturday, April 28, 2007
Yesterday after my class I went out with Pauline to shopping
When we went to wheel-lock place to service her phone
When we walk pass the underground, over there a interesting street artist singing
While He singing he praised me
He sang to me saying I very pretty, he love me (LOL!)
The way he singing to me that was so funny
Pauline and I keep laughing non-stop
After that went to Far East, I bought a black jacket for myself
Actually, I wanted to take some neo-print
However, Pauline don’t want to. . Sob~~ (T_T)
I already have ages never take neo-print
We also went to Wisma to shopping. .
I accidentally took a very normal top, but when I put it on
It turn out to suit me very well
I was so excited to let Pauline to see and agree with me that the tops really look good on me XD
Finish shopping we went back home we met one of our secondary schoolmate Marilyn
We chit chat on the bus, from job we currently doing to our love things and to our friends stuff
We really have lots of fun, I even start to do some stupid stuff
After I bath I still called up Pauline we had a conference call with Kenneth and a “special guest: Ronald”
Pauline you really stunned me when you start talking to Ronald on the phone
It was like you can read my mind and know me so well
Pauline thanks for accompanying and helping me to get over it about him
Pauline go to some debating club when you go to university XD
I will strongly recommend you. .
I very tired... Pauline, Kenneth and I talk until 5a.m
I wake up at 8am
Again my mother start worrying for me when she saw my eye swollen.. Haiz... (I disappoint her again! I must be strong again)
Cannot be lover but can always be friend
Friend is forever
Lover will never happen to be forever
Why do all good thing come to end?
When we went to wheel-lock place to service her phone
When we walk pass the underground, over there a interesting street artist singing
While He singing he praised me
He sang to me saying I very pretty, he love me (LOL!)
The way he singing to me that was so funny
Pauline and I keep laughing non-stop
After that went to Far East, I bought a black jacket for myself
Actually, I wanted to take some neo-print
However, Pauline don’t want to. . Sob~~ (T_T)
I already have ages never take neo-print
We also went to Wisma to shopping. .
I accidentally took a very normal top, but when I put it on
It turn out to suit me very well
I was so excited to let Pauline to see and agree with me that the tops really look good on me XD
Finish shopping we went back home we met one of our secondary schoolmate Marilyn
We chit chat on the bus, from job we currently doing to our love things and to our friends stuff
We really have lots of fun, I even start to do some stupid stuff
After I bath I still called up Pauline we had a conference call with Kenneth and a “special guest: Ronald”
Pauline you really stunned me when you start talking to Ronald on the phone
It was like you can read my mind and know me so well
Pauline thanks for accompanying and helping me to get over it about him
Pauline go to some debating club when you go to university XD
I will strongly recommend you. .
I very tired... Pauline, Kenneth and I talk until 5a.m
I wake up at 8am
Again my mother start worrying for me when she saw my eye swollen.. Haiz... (I disappoint her again! I must be strong again)
Cannot be lover but can always be friend
Friend is forever
Lover will never happen to be forever
Why do all good thing come to end?
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 1:14 PM

