Wednesday, May 02, 2007
I can't stop missing him
I can't stop loving him
I can't stop thinking of him
I can't stop looking at those picture we had
I can't stop looking at his friendster
I can't stop myself crying for him
I can't stop myself doing silly things on myself (I don't feel pain)
I can't stop hoping you come back to me
I can't stop hoping you sms or call me
I can't stop thinking those day you sing those songs to me
I can't stop thinking those thing we did together
Why human don't treasure things when you having it at that time
When things come to the end then you start blaming yourself
Is it too late?
I do not know
Anyone can answer me
Things around me not smooth at all
People told me life is just like a roller coaster game
I feel so down now
When can I go up again?
A few month later?
A few year later?
He want me to happy
However I don't feel happy now
Can I have you back?
PLEASE I BEG YOU!!! I REALLY DO LOVE YOU A LOT!!!
Don't treat me like this
This is too cruel
I will be meeting him on this coming friday
How should I going to face him?
Happy? or sad?
I can't stop loving him
I can't stop thinking of him
I can't stop looking at those picture we had
I can't stop looking at his friendster
I can't stop myself crying for him
I can't stop myself doing silly things on myself (I don't feel pain)
I can't stop hoping you come back to me
I can't stop hoping you sms or call me
I can't stop thinking those day you sing those songs to me
I can't stop thinking those thing we did together
Why human don't treasure things when you having it at that time
When things come to the end then you start blaming yourself
Is it too late?
I do not know
Anyone can answer me
Things around me not smooth at all
People told me life is just like a roller coaster game
I feel so down now
When can I go up again?
A few month later?
A few year later?
He want me to happy
However I don't feel happy now
Can I have you back?
PLEASE I BEG YOU!!! I REALLY DO LOVE YOU A LOT!!!
Don't treat me like this
This is too cruel
I will be meeting him on this coming friday
How should I going to face him?
Happy? or sad?
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:21 PM

