Thursday, May 17, 2007
I feel so sick~~~
My right side ear is block!
I'm temporary DEAF!!!
Plus now having cough and flu with me
I got fever last night!
Mummy said I heaty
She also indirect said i dumb dumb
Because I don't drink Liang Cha and those related to Chinese herb I will not touch at all
Anyone force me to eat or drink I will either cry or vent my anger to you
Today I will be getting my Sony Ericsson K800i cyber shot
Still got 2 more days to our 1 year Anniversary
Ytd we went to Lot 1 to order our cake
I don't like those people in Bangawa Solo who served us
They give us the attitude
My right side ear is block!
I'm temporary DEAF!!!
Plus now having cough and flu with me
I got fever last night!
Mummy said I heaty
She also indirect said i dumb dumb
Because I don't drink Liang Cha and those related to Chinese herb I will not touch at all
Anyone force me to eat or drink I will either cry or vent my anger to you
Today I will be getting my Sony Ericsson K800i cyber shot
Still got 2 more days to our 1 year Anniversary
Ytd we went to Lot 1 to order our cake
I don't like those people in Bangawa Solo who served us
They give us the attitude
Whatever it is
I look forward on that day
:)
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:12 AM

