Thursday, May 03, 2007

My life is lack of something (Care? Love? Attention? Concern? Relationship?) XD
Anyway he not going to care about me and why should I bother to take care of myself

Reach school on time but I choose to attend class for one hour and I skip class
I got no mood to study
Went to canteen four with my classmate to eat breakfast
This few today stomach not feeling well never eat much
This is another way for me to diet

This few day I added quite a number of friends
All is my secondary school friends and some are from F.O.C
Are you trying to say I trying to flirt around
Almost all that I have added were FEMALE
You just don't want to trust me anymore
What should I say (speechless)

I just can't stop crying at night
I just can't stop thinking of you
I just can't stop biting myself at night
I just can't stop to hurt myself
I just can't stop being so childish
Am I going to crazy?
I don't know

Labels:


Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 5:54 PM