Sunday, May 06, 2007
Those sad days I had already over! Hurray!!!
OFFICALLY WE ARE TOGETHER!
Today I went to his house and accompany him, actually is I miss him very much!
Both of us talk about things and how we spend this past 2 weeks
We lay down on the bed and play with my favorite puppy doll
I ask him to give me
He told me that puppy doll is his birthday gift when he was young
However, he put it in my bag when I reach home then I realize is in bag
I was overjoyed by his this sweet action
My happiness tears fall out when I saw that puppy doll
My parent saw my reaction and laughed at me and said I'm silly girl
I shall name this puppy doll as “Small Ronald” or other name hehehehe XD
Meanwhile let me call him as “Small Ronald”
After this incident, I learn how to treasure people and things
I know who are my best friends and give me moral support, concern about me and cheer me up
I will not take things for granted anymore
If I ever make this mistake again, please remind or tell me so
I do not wish tragedy happen again
I will take those blessing with me and pursue on my current happiness that I have
Our 1 Year Anniversary is coming what should I do or prepare anything to make it meaningful and memorable?
People any suggestion?


