Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Today first half of the lesson I had my Business Etiquette & Image Class is at classroom
At the second half of the lesson we went to the Student Alumni club house restaurant for our dinning etiquette assignment

My skin colour is Cool warm type suit those summer colours, Royal Blue, Pink and Red
My body shape is Hourglass shape and is proportional
I have long lower torso (like those models XD)
I had a assignment to be submit on week 6
That require me to search a suitable outfit for me to go interview or everyday business wear
I had to go shopping and take photos and write a report out
That's give me a very good reason to shopping on this weekend

When we reach there people having their lunch keep looking to our side
We all waiting for our lecturer to give us the instruction to seat down
When all of us seated down
We start to be very tense up and feel so uneasy, we look so abnormal
It took us 1 hour to finish up a simple chicken chop
After the assignment she did praise us the way we eat very feminine and feel delighted that we done so well
Lesson ended very early

Today, I accompany him to rock climbing somewhere near Geylang there
Although, I never climb I still can enjoy the fun by watching them go up and down
We went to the kopitiam to eat some tian xin
I love the Xiao Long Bao (Better then Ding Tai Feng)
Ba Chu Mee also very nice!
I want to go there again
Overall is fun and tiring
I also don't know why I get tired XD

At the restaurant waiting Lecturer to come

^--- My classmate WeiLing

^--- Another Classmate Saufi

RonRon reaches the top ---^

He is Coming down ---^

*Trying to act cool*


Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:47 AM