Monday, May 07, 2007
Today I can understand the lesson better as compare to last week XD
However, I can feel the stress coming
A lot of Project must complete in next few weeks
Plus Common Test is around the corner
I haven't receive any email regarding the common test timetable
This Semester I scare my GPA will drop
A lot of theory stuff to memorise
We go back to our honeymoon period
Everyday, wanted to see him so badly
I want to spend more time with him also very hard
Our timetable only allow us to have lunch together on Monday and Friday
After school have to go work..
We sort of planning what to do on the 1 year anniversary
Go his house to cook (The most burn down his house not my house XD)
SO ROMANTIC SIA!!! (like just married couples hehehehe..... XD)
How I wish is tomorrow is 19th May
Very excited and looking forward to that day to come~~~
People!!! Can I know something~~~
Is my blog take very long time to load???
Because WenQi said when she go to my blog it will hang over there...
However, I can feel the stress coming
A lot of Project must complete in next few weeks
Plus Common Test is around the corner
I haven't receive any email regarding the common test timetable
This Semester I scare my GPA will drop
A lot of theory stuff to memorise
We go back to our honeymoon period
Everyday, wanted to see him so badly
I want to spend more time with him also very hard
Our timetable only allow us to have lunch together on Monday and Friday
After school have to go work..
We sort of planning what to do on the 1 year anniversary
Go his house to cook (The most burn down his house not my house XD)
SO ROMANTIC SIA!!! (like just married couples hehehehe..... XD)
How I wish is tomorrow is 19th May
Very excited and looking forward to that day to come~~~
People!!! Can I know something~~~
Is my blog take very long time to load???
Because WenQi said when she go to my blog it will hang over there...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 7:40 PM

