Thursday, May 24, 2007
Today, I was been bullied by one of my classmate which hurt my feeling.
I was so sad I went to find Ronald for his shoulder to allow me to cry
He ask me what happen and wanted to solve the problem for me
At first I thought things will out of hand if use his method of solving
The things come out differently
He can control his anger (Starting cannot la)
Things solve peacefully
Ron is so man!
When he talk, is like totally another type of person
I feel more secure when I with him now
He protect me well (as in don't get hurt by outsider)
He said "If you ever mess around with my girlfriend is equal to mess around with him"
He warned my classmate if he did it again
Ron will not give him another chance XD
I was so sad I went to find Ronald for his shoulder to allow me to cry
He ask me what happen and wanted to solve the problem for me
At first I thought things will out of hand if use his method of solving
The things come out differently
He can control his anger (Starting cannot la)
Things solve peacefully
Ron is so man!
When he talk, is like totally another type of person
I feel more secure when I with him now
He protect me well (as in don't get hurt by outsider)
He said "If you ever mess around with my girlfriend is equal to mess around with him"
He warned my classmate if he did it again
Ron will not give him another chance XD
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 5:18 PM

