Monday, May 28, 2007
Today skip my morning class to accompany my RonRon to eat KFC
This few day I really eat a lot of junk food
Tomorrow l going to Np gym with him
Now I scare is my left ankle
(Please god!!! I don't wish to sprain my ankle!! May good bless me...)
Today Zara, sheila they all praise my clothing and said I look so nice when i dress up
Hehehehehe~~~ can feel that I floating upward XD
26th May 2007
Great Singapore Sale (GSS) start on 25th May 2007
Pauline and I went to orchard to do our shopping
Always I get my salary and go out shopping with Pauline is so happy
I just simply love the feeling of shopping
Although, it is very tiring for my legs and heart aching for somebody
(I not going to say who know himself very well)
This month shopping reason is a very good reason for me to shop
Got a lot of places got discount and further discount!!!
He bought for me a Guess Wallet
I bought myself a bag from istan
Both wallet and Istan is exactly same with Ms Pauline Wong!!! XD
I also bought 2 tops from Topshop
I white tops from Forever 21
After shopping, we went to The Village to eat our dinner
So much of enjoyment of eating the waffle with tiramisu ice-cream
My dear Ron Ron jealous
I ate those food at The Village while he was at his grandma house having dinner
This few day I really eat a lot of junk food
Tomorrow l going to Np gym with him
Now I scare is my left ankle
(Please god!!! I don't wish to sprain my ankle!! May good bless me...)
Today Zara, sheila they all praise my clothing and said I look so nice when i dress up
Hehehehehe~~~ can feel that I floating upward XD
26th May 2007
Great Singapore Sale (GSS) start on 25th May 2007
Pauline and I went to orchard to do our shopping
Always I get my salary and go out shopping with Pauline is so happy
I just simply love the feeling of shopping
Although, it is very tiring for my legs and heart aching for somebody
(I not going to say who know himself very well)
This month shopping reason is a very good reason for me to shop
Got a lot of places got discount and further discount!!!
He bought for me a Guess Wallet
I bought myself a bag from istan
Both wallet and Istan is exactly same with Ms Pauline Wong!!! XD
I also bought 2 tops from Topshop
I white tops from Forever 21
After shopping, we went to The Village to eat our dinner
So much of enjoyment of eating the waffle with tiramisu ice-cream
My dear Ron Ron jealous
I ate those food at The Village while he was at his grandma house having dinner
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 6:44 PM

