Sunday, May 13, 2007

Yesterday evening went to orchard to support Purple and Ujin the San Da Competition held at Ngee Ann Civil Plaza.
Very interesting to see people fighting in the Ring
Those guy fight like grabbing their wife and hug to the bed
Some very gu niang want to get rid their opponent they hug together and let them touch the line Some even push them out of the ring
Very funny by watching them fight
Some guys fight until super claim and cool, some very humji, some like bull

I have a unhappy with Ron yesterday, because he neglected me and leave me alone
However, is a misunderstand after we talk things out thing go back to normal (Sweet Sweet :P )

We went to Food republic to eat out dinner
Then go coffee club to slack till midnight
I ordered the mango tango and the New York Cheesecake
I can't finish up the Cheesecake
Because the cake don't suit my stomach so I didn't finish up

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 10:41 AM