Thursday, June 21, 2007
2 week term break is coming to the end.
Again no break for me
I took 1 week plus to finish up my 15 pages of marketing report and tml is the due date XD
Now waiting for Ron to finish edit my report
Yesterday, burn midnight oil up to 4.44am( scary number) then went to sleep
Well, this 2 week i really hardly meet up my RONALD!!! bcoz of project due
Yesterday, went out with pauline, RuoNing and Ronald for shopping
Becoz every 20th of the month is my pay day
Now i broke again
I bought a Guess wallet my youngest sister
new Cheap LAZen Bra!
A new white jelly shoes
A moving model ferrari car for RON (advance birthday present for him)
I forget to take those picture down
Went to coffee club to have for dinner
Ron just be a normal person, he always like to do stun even we having our dinner
This day I super emo!
My tap keep on turning on
Plus Ron change his bad character for me, I really feel touch
Now I start to scare he enter NS
Ron some sort of addicted to my worm game
We Vs each other in the bus and a lot of people we looking at us (bcoz we make a lot of noise)
After all, He send me home after all
Again no break for me
I took 1 week plus to finish up my 15 pages of marketing report and tml is the due date XD
Now waiting for Ron to finish edit my report
Yesterday, burn midnight oil up to 4.44am( scary number) then went to sleep
Well, this 2 week i really hardly meet up my RONALD!!! bcoz of project due
Yesterday, went out with pauline, RuoNing and Ronald for shopping
Becoz every 20th of the month is my pay day
Now i broke again
I bought a Guess wallet my youngest sister
new Cheap LAZen Bra!
A new white jelly shoes
A moving model ferrari car for RON (advance birthday present for him)
I forget to take those picture down
Went to coffee club to have for dinner
Ron just be a normal person, he always like to do stun even we having our dinner
This day I super emo!
My tap keep on turning on
Plus Ron change his bad character for me, I really feel touch
Now I start to scare he enter NS
Ron some sort of addicted to my worm game
We Vs each other in the bus and a lot of people we looking at us (bcoz we make a lot of noise)
After all, He send me home after all
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 9:26 PM

