Saturday, June 09, 2007
Hello People!!! My Common Test finally over!!!
This few day busy studying and stick with my Dar studying...
(Ended up he playing his game I study until I fall asleep Zzz~~~)
I just came back from Marina South eating steamboat with my family members and Dar
Very tired and full...
My first time go Zhen Fa Huo Hai Sian...
I look so noob...
Have to let my sisters lead me... So embarrass!!!
I started reading this Comic called "NaNa"
I strongly recommend this book!!
Is based on true stories
People you interest to read please tell me where to see this cosmic online
I really don't feel like doing my project!!! Especially Marketing!!
What to do!!! Don't do is equal to fail and equal to repeat this module
15 pages to 20 pages of report!!!
Super sian...
This few day busy studying and stick with my Dar studying...
(Ended up he playing his game I study until I fall asleep Zzz~~~)
I just came back from Marina South eating steamboat with my family members and Dar
Very tired and full...
My first time go Zhen Fa Huo Hai Sian...
I look so noob...
Have to let my sisters lead me... So embarrass!!!
I started reading this Comic called "NaNa"
I strongly recommend this book!!
Is based on true stories
People you interest to read please tell me where to see this cosmic online
I really don't feel like doing my project!!! Especially Marketing!!
What to do!!! Don't do is equal to fail and equal to repeat this module
15 pages to 20 pages of report!!!
Super sian...
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 12:05 AM

