Saturday, June 02, 2007

I going to confess!
Yesterday, I had a paper
I intend to cheat, but in the end I did not cheat

Firstly, is my heart not to do so..
Secondly, my Lecture keep standing beside me no chance at all...
I will not say the method out how I tend to cheat

I didn't really prepare the paper well
I only randomly study some parts
Only can remember certain things only
Anyways, that paper is easy
I confirm I can pass with a bolder line marks

Today, I am alone at home
Everybody went out except me
Pauline ask me out to catch a movie with
However, I reject her due to I temporary bankrupt until 20th
Nothing to do
My computer giving me problem again cannot play game with my Dar
Sian... Common test coming plus no mood to study
I must try to convince myself to study for the sake of our happiness future

I over pamper myself until I went bankrupt which make me and my Dar suffer
I must start to reflect about this matter AGAIN!

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 4:22 PM