Wednesday, July 04, 2007
I finally have the mood to tag my blog
In this reality world, why people cannot continue to stay normal?
why must people become so cunning and wearing a mask walking around and give a smile to people whom they don't like.
Or is me being so naive believe everyone of their words
I am scare to grow up
The more I look into the surrounding environment the more I hate this world.
This few day I being so emo till, I think I have a mental problem.
When I talk to people whom I trust they said I'm fine nothing wrong with me
They will say the problem is on them not me
"You are mature enough to think too much, which causes you having so much unnecessary stress"
Does it sound logic? However, I don't really agree what they said to me...
Now is better for me to help my parent to upgrade their skill, and I will be able to continue my comfortable life for a few years more before I really step into the work force.
From the day I step into the poly, I tell myself not to be kind and helpful anymore..
Humans always is selfish and self centre
They will choose those people have some value in helping them finish up a task and be close with them
When they finish using them
They simply dump that pitiful person aside, until that person have some value to be use again.
This world is so crude! & NO ONE CAN HELP THIS WORLD!
In this reality world, why people cannot continue to stay normal?
why must people become so cunning and wearing a mask walking around and give a smile to people whom they don't like.
Or is me being so naive believe everyone of their words
I am scare to grow up
The more I look into the surrounding environment the more I hate this world.
This few day I being so emo till, I think I have a mental problem.
When I talk to people whom I trust they said I'm fine nothing wrong with me
They will say the problem is on them not me
"You are mature enough to think too much, which causes you having so much unnecessary stress"
Does it sound logic? However, I don't really agree what they said to me...
Now is better for me to help my parent to upgrade their skill, and I will be able to continue my comfortable life for a few years more before I really step into the work force.
From the day I step into the poly, I tell myself not to be kind and helpful anymore..
Humans always is selfish and self centre
They will choose those people have some value in helping them finish up a task and be close with them
When they finish using them
They simply dump that pitiful person aside, until that person have some value to be use again.
This world is so crude! & NO ONE CAN HELP THIS WORLD!
Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 11:38 AM

