Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I just finish my Japanese class
Today we had a speaking test
We are so nervous, the speaking test format is so different from what last week sensei had taught
My partner that I drawn is WeiLun
He and myself make mistake
I give him signal when is his turn to speak (kick his leg)
It was funny through the the conversation test, due to I keep kicking him
Sound like I bullying little boy
We take our time, we speak very slowly (wauhahahaha)

Whatever it is, I pass the test
No more Japanese language test
Relief~~~

However, I still cannot let my hair down yet
This week got OPC presentation
Next week got Marketing test and presentation, LCOM assignment to hand it in
Following week will be study week then exam period
Then my study trip in Sep
Busy Girl keep finding things to keep herself busy not to think so much of foolish things

Jennifer.~*My Eternal Snow*~. 2:29 PM